- Base Package - Claim OnlyPrepare your Claim Online
- Use our online Claim Wizard to easily prepare your Ontario Small Claims Court Claim
- We will electronically file your claim
- Review Package - Claim + ReviewReviewed by a Paralegal
- Everything in the “Base Package” plus:
- Have the Claim reviewed by a licensed Paralegal with one set of Claim Revisions
- Consult Package - Claim + Consult30 Minute Call with a Paralegal
- Everything in the “Review Package” plus:
- Discuss and review your claim with a paralegal for up to 30 minutes
- Hearing Package - Claim + PrepIncludes Hearing Prep
- Everything in the “Consult Package” plus:
- We will include 30 minutes of hearing preparation excluding trials.
Note: Court Disbursements and HST are not included in the prices quoted above
Free Claim Review
Not sure if you have a valid claim? Let one of our experienced team members review your matter and determine whether you have a valid claim and provide you with our recommendation on what to do next. Best thing is this service is free until the end of 2021!
Our team of experienced paralegals are available to assist you every step of the way.
For only $40 + tax ($45.20) you can speak to a paralegal for 15 minutes and get legal advice regarding your matter. Click here to book an appointment
Why Use ClaimEZ.ca?
- You can claim up to $100 of ClaimEZ’s costs in your claim making it essentially free if you are successful
- Starting at just $75, it is much more affordable than using a lawyer or paralegal to prepare your claim
- We take the complexity out of Ontario’s Small Claims Court and make it easy and stress free
- Our online claim wizard eliminates the need to figure out which of the 40+ forms you need to fill out
- At every step we ask you the relevant questions and provide helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you have a well formed and legal claim
- We have a team of 17 experienced paralegals who can help you when you need assistance for a fraction of the price of a lawyer
When would I file a Claim?
In Ontario Small Claims Court, you can sue for money or the return of personal property valued at $35,000 or less, not including interest and costs.
To sue a person or business in small claims court, your lawsuit, called a claim, must fall into one of the two following categories:
1. Claims for money owed under an agreement
2. Claims for damages.
Claims for money owed under an agreement can include:
- Unpaid invoices for goods or services
- Unpaid Loans
- Unpaid Rent
- Employment Issues
- Breach of Contract
Claims for damages can include:
- Property Damage
- Warranty Issues
- Personal Injuries
- Neighbour Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Mechanical / Vehicle Issues
- Real Estate Issue / Latent Defects
Precision Paralegal is one of Canada’s largest small claims court focused parelgal firms with offices in Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Burlington, Orangeville, Calgary, Edmonton & Vancouver.
With 20,000 hours in the courtroom and over 25 Million dollars recovered for our clients, we are the right choice for to assist you in your matter.
Our team of experienced paralegals can help guide you in crafting the most effective demand letter and when you send it from our firm they know you are serious