Are you ready to start preparing your Ontario Small Claims Court Claim?
claimEZ is an online Ontario Small Claims Court Claim generator that allows you to prepare your claim in minutes and have us file it for you electronically. The system was developed based on the 10,000+ Small Claims Court matters that Precision Paralegal Services has handled for our customers.
Need assistance? You can have us review your claim and even help you draft your claim at a fraction of a lawyer’s cost.
Not sure if you have a small claims court claim? Get your Free Claim Review here.
Base Package - Claim OnlyPrepare your Claim Online
- Use our online Claim Wizard to easily prepare your Ontario Small Claims Court Claim
- We will electronically file your claim
Review Package - Claim + ReviewReviewed by a Paralegal
- Everything in the “Base Package” plus:
- Have the Claim reviewed by a licensed Paralegal with one set of Claim Revisions
Consult Package - Claim + Consult30 Minute Call with a Paralegal
- Everything in the “Review Package” plus:
- Discuss and review your claim with a paralegal for up to 30 minutes
Free Claim Review
Not sure if you have a valid claim? Let one of our experienced team members review your matter for free and determine whether you have a valid claim and provide you with our recommendation on what to do next, pricing, and timelines.
Why Use ClaimEZ.ca?
- You can claim up to $100 of ClaimEZ’s costs in your claim, making it essentially free if you are successful
- Starting at just $75, it is much more affordable than using a lawyer or paralegal to prepare your claim
- We take the complexity out of Ontario’s Small Claims Court and make it easy and stress-free
- Our online claim wizard eliminates the need to figure out which of the 40+ forms you need to fill out
- At every step, we ask you the relevant questions and provide helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you have a well-formed and legal claim
- We have a team of experienced paralegals who can help you when you need assistance for a fraction of the price of a lawyer
When would I file a Claim?
In Ontario Small Claims Court, you can sue for money or the return of personal property valued at $35,000 or less, not including interest and costs.
To sue a person or business in small claims court, your lawsuit, called a claim, must fall into one of the two following categories:
1. Claims for money owed under an agreement
2. Claims for damages.
Claims for money owed under an agreement can include:
- Unpaid invoices for goods or services
- Unpaid Loans
- Unpaid Rent
- Employment Issues
- Breach of Contract
Claims for damages can include:
- Property Damage
- Warranty Issues
- Personal Injuries
- Neighbour Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Mechanical / Vehicle Issues
- Real Estate Issue / Latent Defects
DO YOU HAVE A SMALL CLAIMS COURT QUESTION?
Our team of experienced paralegals have answered many of the questions that you may have before, during, and after filing your small claims court claim.
- How long do I have to file my claim (Limitation Period)?
- What is the maximum amount that you can sue for in Small Claims Court?
- What should I say in my Small Claims Court Claim?
- How do I Serve my Small Claims Court Claim on a Business?
- How do I Serve my Small Claims Court Claim on a Individual?
- Can I recover my legal costs in Small Claims Court?
About Precision Paralegal
Precision Paralegal is one of Canada’s largest small claims court focused parelegal firms with offices in Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Burlington, Orangeville, Calgary, Edmonton & Vancouver.
With 20,000 hours in the courtroom, 10,000 small claims court matters, and over 25 Million dollars recovered for our clients, we are the right choice to assist you in your matter.